“Begin at once to live and count each separate day as a separate life.” ~Seneca
I know, you’re life might be fucked up at the moment; or nothing interesting would be happening and you might be bored just sitting or lying on your couch watching Friends or Suits or maybe Modern Family. But little do you know, there’s more to it. There’s more to your life than just sitting and posting pictures of pizza, captioning it: “The love of my life.”
Don’t just exist. Do something with your life. Keep yourself busy. Join classes, any classes. Art, design, music, dance, writing, reading; anything that interests you. Give your hobbies a chance too. You’ll never disappoint yourself.
There isn’t really a guide of “How to Live life to the fullest” but these small tips might really help you. Pick the ones that work for you and I assure you, you’ll be a bit happier than yesterday, a bit less depressed than the last months and a bit more clue-full about your life.
1. Taste; Don’t just eat your food. Appreciate it.
2. Fully embrace the now, no matter what the situation.
3. Use quiet reflection, honesty, and laughter.
4. Question everything, keep it simple, and help whenever and however you can.
5. Keep your spirit free, be flexible, let go.
6. Do one thing every day that scares you.
7. Give your dreams a chance to live.
8. Don’t be hate-full. Love till eternity and never regret.
9. If you find peace in writing, reading or maybe just going up on the terrace just to feel the wind, do it. Do it more often, because that’s what will sooth your mind and soul whenever you’re low.
10. Follow your hopes and not your fears.
Do try these. It’s not proven that these ways will enlighten your life, but they will surely make you appreciate life better and live happily.
Don’t let depression hit you. Punch it in the face and tell it to go eff itself. Because there’s so much more than just lying around and just existing. Do something with your life. Try to make your life like the life goals’ pictures you see on social media.